Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sling carrier/gendong

 


I bought this from Ninuk. Remember earlier that i said i want to buy the gendong and i did. I received it yesterday and decided to give it a try. So I see myself infornt of the mirror. Do i look like what others supposed to look when wearing a gendong. I am not really good at it and my baby does look like he feels different...so may be give it time...but it sure is easy to put your baby in not like sling bag...

If you are interested in buying them u may contact sis ninuk at ninuknoviati@gmail.com or also view her blogspot at my fav. blog and see the pics. When my husband is around i will ask for his help to take my picture with the gendong...;)
and post it in my fotopages... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam.. selamat kenalan.. mana beli mende tu ek? nak buat gak lah.. senang sket nak buat keja mengendong irfan nih.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

arghh..

i bought a carrier for Iman when he was small. he so didnt like it and used like... less than 10 times je. now in its resting place until *ehem* ummi dapat baby lagi.

Anonymous said...

at first i thot u just got urself a bibik he..he..

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... provigil interfere birth control Spring air sofa bed mattress