Saturday, January 14, 2006

blog hopping

i like to read especially people's experience. It make u view life in a different way and also thinks that u are not alone in this world yg mengalim pengalaman yg sama.

hari ni perut tak rase sedap. Kalau lah perut ni jernih..boleh tgk apa yg tak kena..ini rasa tak sedap tak tau apa dia.

Haqqeem is not feeling well again. Batuk dan selsema. Ayah dia tak risau ke? I am risau kat dia...takut nanti kene pneumonia sbb selsema lama akan buat kahak dia byk. Haqqeem was diagnosed asthma. He doesn't know how serious is asthma can be to small infants. I had too but my father is health educated. He knows how to take care.

Sometimes I wish my life was different. All the what if's liggering along my mind..But i know Allah's knows best. Has been a long time since I feel happy with ****y. I only feel happy with my son and friends.

I read happily other;s people life who have an understanding ****y.And they are happily ******d. Masyaallah..i hope to be in their shoes one day.

Tak pe la...fikir pasal benda lain...fikiran yg negatif aklan melemahkan kita....

4 comments:

Korakora said...

Orang lelaki ni risau juga, tapi risaunya dalam hati. Agaknyalah ya!

Cherry said...

it is normal to feel such once in a while. but if the feeling is prolong, it can eat you up little by little - bahaya tu for long term. try to talk this out with ****y , if kenot, then seriously look for 3rd party to discuss this counsellor or elders. do something before it get worse. i tell you, life is too short to be spent being not happy ! or may be you are pregnant again and hormone is playing trick on you :)

mama_fynn said...

ninuk : i wish i am..but sadly i'm not. kena tunggu setahun ma...;)

bukunota : harap-harap apa yg di kata betul...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »