Thursday, January 05, 2006

Scan pics of haqqeem

 


Found this in my computer. This Picasa program from Googles is good. It can find all my pictures in the computer. Things that I myself tak tahu kat mana simpan. I have been looking for this scan picture when I first started blogging and haqqeem fotopages. Tapi tak jumpa. Guna Picasa barulah jumpa.

Above is Haqqeem scan. That was the first time I saw him inside my stomach moving. He likes to sleep sideways facing backwards. Patutla bila mak bidan urut I, dia kata baby pandang belakang. Betul...Masa tu tak tahu lagi what sex. I memang nak tahu and don't intend to make it a surprise. Senang nak beli baju. Only bila 6 months baru tahu. I scan kat UH and the doktor told me it is a boy. Tak kisah la...my hubby suka la dapat boy...He already had children from his previous marriage..2 sons and 1 girl...So this is going to be his third.

Bila fikir masa bersalin tu dan mula-mula mengandung, rasa cam tak nak dah mengandung...tapi bila dah ada baby dan ingat masa kita mengandung above 5 months tu...rasa cam nak mengandung balik../hehee ;)

Insyaallah kalu dimurahkan rezeki, I want another child. Tapi kali ni adalah experience sikit...Nak check up kat swasta lah..and kalau cukup duit nak bersalin kat swasta gak...bukan tak nak kat UH..tapi malas lah nak beratur panjang for the check up dan bila masuk check up tak pun smp lima minit...

Tgk la masa tu kan nanti..eh..eh terlebih lebih berangan lak...heheh Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so good to put the image here.

mama_fynn said...

anonymous - why may i ask?

Cherry said...

i had my own story of scanning Uqbah, my 4th son. Nanti lah bila I've uploaded to my blog I give you a tinker.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »