Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ramadhan

It's been four months now since arwah died in my womb. I missed her although i don't have the chance to held her in my arms. Every time I look at baby I will feel if arwah is born, i am still dalam pantang..Semuanya what if..dah lah jgn pandang belakang..sekarang pandang depan..semuanya telah menjadi memori untuk ku...

Today i am late. My monthly friend did not come on time. The results which i did on my own come out blurred. I am really not ready yet because i am in the midst of readjusting my life. But, I guess Allah knows best. I have never doubt what Allah plans for me. I hope for the best.

Dear Allah Al mighty, If confirmed, please let me keep it. Permudahkanlah jalan untuk ku. Murahkan rezeki kami sekeluarga. Berikan kami yang terbaik Kau rancangkan untukku. Redhakanlah aku...

Anyway, Ramadhan is approaching. For those of you who are thinking of where is the best place to break fast please do come here : - http://www.iamm.org.my




The price are reasonable and the ambience is very calming..(cehwah).

Happy Ramadhan All. Will updates you more later...Semoga Ramadhan ini kita akan mendapat keberkatan.

I love you all...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam ramadhan 2 mamafynn & family. :)

mama_fynn said...

salam ramadhan aidura,

Terima kasih. harap kita sama-sama akan dpt keberkatan ramadhan